IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR HOME BY DOING THIS… Since we are home much more since 2020 people want to FEEL good in their homes. We do SO much here now besides raise a family. We work at home. We WorkOurBodies at home and finally we have H O M E. What does a HEALTHY Focused home have? It comes from the word Biophilia – meaning Love of Nature. Biophilic design is an approach to architecture that seeks to connect building occupants more closely to nature. Biophilic designed buildings incorporate things like natural lighting and ventilation, natural landscape features and other elements for creating a more productive, healthy built environment for people. AKA NON-TOXIC environments Here is How To Incorporate Biophilic AKA WELLNESS Design Into Your Home
1. Fresh Air. Open those windows or sliders widely and let the fresh air and sound of nature find the way into your home and your mind. …
2. Maximize Natural Light. …open drapes and shutters.
3. Incorporate Plants. …like Bamboo plants.
4. Use Natural Materials when designing. …
5. Embrace Shapes of Nature. … squares, circles, oblong, oval, rectangular, diamond
6. Sounds of Water via a fountain or fish tank
7. Colors of Nature…by adding adding a Piece of colorful Art to lift the CHI. Colors from fire, earth, metal, water and wood.